Wednesday, October 2, 2013

How Celtrixa got me back into my bikini!

How Celtrixa let me where my bikini again.

  As a mother of two in her twenties I could not bare the idea of retiring my beloved bikini, but the stretch marks my two kids left my body as a parting gift were slowly making the idea of a old lady one piece bathing suit a harsh reality. I always had a healthy lifestyle of eating right and working out so I did not feel like this was an issue of me not trying to take care of myself.

Tired of the negative feelings

  I felt like I had done everything I knew to gain self confidence and to feel good about my stomach after my kids but still,  my stretch marks were making me feel unattractive and self conscious. It was like these stretch marks had taken over my stomach and my mind.When eating right and exercising and taking vitamins and drinking lots of water didn't work I started researching home remedies and other possible ways to get rid of these awful stretchmarks!  I had tried everything from expensive oils and lotions to ground up coffee beans!  

Im over this

  Nothing worked. It was so frustrating to use lotions and oils for months with the promise of a smooth stomach only to have wasted my money and time on another product that did nothing more than let me down. I can't even begin to guess the number of homemade sugar and oil concoctions I tried based on recipes that I found online and then whipped up in my kitchen.  

A girl worst nightmare. A one piece

  Eventually I broke down and bought the one piece bathing suit. I covered up the stretchmarks on my stomach but it did nothing for my confidence. I was still embarrassed and was not ready to say goodbye to my bikinis. I had worked so hard to get back into shape and be healthy and fit for my kids and myself. It was not fair that after all my hard work I was unable to fully enjoy it becuase of the way my stretchamarks made me feel. I knew I had to find a solution!  

My solution to stretch marks

  Finally this summer I wore my bikini with confidence thanks to Celtrixa! I was feeling so hopeless. I really thought I was going to have to wear a one piece bathing suit before I was 30 years old. Not anymore! Celtrixa gave me hope and also gave me back my confidence. I applied the lotion to my dark stretch marks on my stomach and as time progressed I noticed them beginning to fade and my skin felt smoother and tighter. It was not a quick fix by any means. But it worked!  

You have to follow the directions.

I did my best to apply the Celtrixa to my stretchmarks twice each day and I continued to do so until my stretch marks were faded and smooth. I couldn't believe my eyes. Even my 5 year old noticed my stomach didn't look as "wrinkly" as it used to. I wish someone had told me about Celtrixa sooner! So many years I spent trying to hide my stretchmarks while wasting my time on home remedies and my money on pricy products that failed to even fade my stretchmarks.    

My results

  Now I can take my kids to the beach and not feel like everyone is staring at my stretchmarks.  My older sister started using Celtrixa 2 weeks ago and I cannot wait for her to enjoy freedom from stretchmarks with me! My stretchmarks really were holding me back from enjoying life the way I wanted to. I'm just grateful to have my smooth stomach back!  

Whats in Celtrixa?

  I am always worried about creams and lotions with ingredients I have never heard of so of course I came to this with as much fear as usual. I tend to be weary but I decided to take the plunge. So here is what I found out about what’s in Celtrixa. Regestril helps to prevent and reduce the appearance stretch marks by inhibiting the harmful effects of various proteolytic enzymes involved in stretch mark formation, and promoting the synthesis of matrix molecules,

The Main Ingredient

What this mean is that Regestril ™ enables the skin to recover more rapidly and effectively from the stretching that skin goes through to create stria. Also this ingredient lowers the premature degradation of dermal matrix molecules (i.e. elastin and collagen) and aids in the natural restoration of the fiber network (i.e. collagen) for better looking skin. A study on stretch marks treated with a REGESTRIL™ cream demonstrated measurable and visible improvement (Echographic & Dermatological assessment):
  • Depth of stretch marks in the skin reduced by an average of 72%
  • Thickness of skin increased by an average of 11%
  • Faded Color and Roughness of stretch marks by an average of 22%
  • Size of stretch marks reduced by an average of 27%
  Now that’s a lot of ingredients, but what really matters is how well it works. I was skeptical of the product at first but then I realized there must be a reason it was suggested to me and I really have tried everything else.  

How much does it cost?


A months supply of Celtrixa costs approximately $60.00, however, with the risk- free trial currently being offered it may be worth a try for those who are serious about reducing the appearance of their stretch marks. For the worry and stress that’s now gone from not having stretch marks it was well worth it to me. Celtrixa was my solution and my savings grace.  

Celtrixa Pros

  • Stretch marks were barely noticeable and Celtrixa greatly reduced any part that was raised
  • The cream is not oily and rubs in nicely
  • Celtrixa* Stretch Mark Cream is topical and just like most creams is applied as a lotion
  • The product can be used for both preventive and corrective measures. Hence, it can be used prior to the appearance of stretch marks in order to prevent it, or after the appearance of the stretch marks, to help minimize its appearance.

Celtrixa Cons

  • It takes at least three months for full results to start appearing, which means that the results are not quick and instant.
  • Have to follow strict regime
  • Product takes time to work
   

My Final Judgment

Celtrixa Really worked for me. It helped me with my confidence and made me wear things I never thought I would. It greatly reduced the size and visibility of my stretch marks. If you plan on trying, here are things to pay attention, the price is $59.95 a month, but they have a trial for $7.95 for a three month supply. Some people have seen for cheaper but don’t fall for other sites that sell off-brand versions, with the wrong formula. The official site is below and price below, comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.

Do you want to see a difference?



No comments:

Post a Comment