Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I lost the weight now what!

I lost the weight now what!

Two years ago I began an incredible weight loss journey and set a goal of losing 100lbs. I did it! Worked my but off, literally. At my heaviest I weighed in at 243lbs, I knew I had to make a change. A year and a half after I started down my path to my lifestyle and creating a healthier world for myself I reached my goal. I still was not happy though.

My new life

Now I weighed 140lbs and was in the best shape of my life... except for my stretch marks, they were horrible, and ugly, and made me not want to be in pubic if there was a chance someone would see my stretch marks. I was not wearing shorts or tank tops because the stretch marks on my arms and thighs were so ugly. I had done all my weight loss work and lifestyle change for what felt like nothing.

My worst fear

I still could not wear the clothes I wanted and was keeping covered up, even in the hot Florida sun. And you can forget going to the beach. No way was I putting myself through that. It was so frustrating. I had done all this hard work to get the body of my dreams and I still had to keep it covered up. I tried all the home remedies I could find. I used oils and lotions and made dozens of homemade creams. I always applied consistently and properly, but the home remedies did not even fade my stretch marks.

I was thinking drastically

The thought of lasers burning my skin was terrifying, so that was not even an option. I started to ask around and do some in depth searching for a product that would actually make a difference on my skin. I was desperate to find something out there. Surely I was not the only person in the world going through this. Thankfully, I was right. And as I did more and more research one product kept coming up, Celtrixa. I had read a lot of testimonials about how well it worked, but I just wasn't sure.

Money down the drain

The thought of spending money on yet another stretch mark solution didn't exactly make me thrilled. I was pretty sure that it would not work well, if it even worked at all. But like I said, I was desperate, so I ordered the Celtrixa. As soon as it arrived I began using it as diligently as you could imagine.

I knew I had to follow the directions

I was going to make sure that if this product was capable of fading my stretch marks I was Celtrixa-by-Hydroxatone-Stretch-Mark-Reducing-Lotiongoing to do everything in my power to use it properly and give it every opportunity to work. Slowly but surely I began to notice my stretch marks fading. My arms weren't nearly as embarrassing as they had been previously!

Here comes the confidence

I began to test out my new skin little by little. Wearing a tank top out for the day, or shorts when I walked the dog in the evenings. I felt myself becoming more confident as my stretch marks became less and less noticeable. I can hardly notice the stretch marks now, and I cannot even begin to express so happy I have been. All my hard work paid off and now I can show it off!

Whats in Celtrixa?

I am always worried about creams and lotions with ingredients I have never heard of so of course I came to this with as much fear as usual. I tend to be weary but I decided to take the plunge. So here is what I found out about what’s in Celtrixa. Regestril helps to prevent and reduce the appearance stretch marks by inhibiting the harmful effects of various proteolytic enzymes involved in stretch mark formation, and promoting the synthesis of matrix molecules, Now that’s a lot of ingredients, but what really matters is how well it works. I was skeptical of the product at first but then I realized there must be a reason it was suggested to me and I really have tried everything else. Here is a video about Celtrixa. This gave me a little more confidence

How much does it cost?

A months supply of Celtrixa costs approximately $60.00, however, with the risk- free trial currently being offered it may be worth a try for those who are serious about reducing the appearance of their stretch marks. For the worry and stress that’s now gone from not having stretch marks it was well worth it to me. Celtrixa was my solution and my savings grace.

Celtrixa Pros

• Stretch marks were barely noticeable and Celtrixa greatly reduced any part that was raised • The cream is not oily and rubs in nicely • Celtrixa* Stretch Mark Cream is topical and just like most creams is applied as a lotion • The product can be used for both preventive and corrective measures. Hence, it can be used prior to the appearance of stretch marks in order to prevent it, or after the appearance of the stretch marks, to help minimize its appearance. •

Celtrixa Cons

• It takes at least three months for full results to start appearing, which means that the results are not quick and instant. • Have to follow strict regime • Product takes time to work

My Final Judgment

Celtrixa Really worked for me. It helped me with my confidence and made me wear things I never thought I would. It greatly reduced the size and visibility of my stretch marks. If you plan on trying, here are things to pay attention, the price is $59.95 a month, but they have a trial for $7.95 for a three month supply. Some people have seen for cheaper but don’t fall for other sites that sell off-brand versions, with the wrong formula. The official site is below and price below, comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
   
  Do you want to see a difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment